Special Meeting Board of Alderman
Date(s) - 01/30/2017
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
New City Hall
Category(ies) No Categories
NOTICE OF A SPECIAL BOARD OF ALDERMAN MEETING
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the BUFFALO BOARD OF ALDERMAN will hold a special meeting at CITY HALL on Monday, January 30, 2017, at 7:00 p.m.
The tentative agenda of the meeting includes the following open topics:
- Bill No 17-03: An Ordinance Authorizing the City of Buffalo, Missouri to Enter Into a Personal Property Lease Purchase Agreement as Lessee, with NBH Bank, as Lessor, to Finance the Acquisition, Installation and Construction of a New Water Tower; And Approving Certain Documents Related Thereto.
- Bill No. 17-04: An Ordinance Approving ATax-Exempt Financing Compliance Procedure for Financial Obligations of the City of Buffalo, Missouri
- Audit Presentation for FYE 9/30/16 by KPM.
- Trash Bids – Opening
- Storm Siren – Bruce Fisher from Blue Valley Public Safety, Inc.
- Show Me Pace Program
- Dollar Tree
- Share a Heart Proclamation
- Building Donation from O’Bannon Banking Company
- Washer/Dryer Purchase for Pound
- Bill No. 17-01: An Ordinance Repealing Section 520.040 of the Buffalo, Missouri Code Related to Building Code Fees and Enacting a New Section 520.040 Related to the Same.
- Fire Truck Purchase
The undersigned hereby certifies that true and correct copies of the Notice were emailed or hand delivered this 26th day of January, 2017, to the persons listed below and that a true copy of the same was posted in City Hall.
All Board Members
Buffalo Reflex (FYI)
Martha Swearingin, City Clerk